There are many therapies and exercises you can do at home to help with your child’s development. Be sure to discuss any home-based program with your child’s doctor before starting them. Here’s a list of what you can do from home:
- Gemiini for speech, language, reading, life skills, and social skills for people with autism, down syndrome, speech delay, stroke, and others; scholarships available; can be delivered via Roku, iPhone and other platforms.
- 6 Free Online Speech Therapy Resources For Kids
- Free materials from Carrie Clark, SLP, at Speech and Language Kids.
- Eyelander is a free, new web-based gamified therapy for young people with visual field loss such as hemianopia and can help improve functional vision when attempting daily activities.
- Read Right is a free web-based therapy aimed to improve reading speeds in persons with hemianopia.