Surround yourself with people who get it, learn from experts, and form lifelong bonds. This year’s event will be held at the spectacular Hilton Orlando resort, with two temperature-controlled pools, lazy river, whirlpool, a winding water slide, tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, an inexpensive trolley ride away from International Drive‘s shopping, attractions, and dining experiences, including SeaWorld and Universal Orlando Resort, and a 7-mile shuttle ride away from DisneyWorld, Epcot, and other area attractions!
THE DEADLINE TO PURCHASE TICKETS IS JUNE 1ST!
Some highlights of this year’s conference include:
- Professional presentations under the headings of medical, physical, sensory, financial planning, education, and adult life. This conference is appropriate for families considering hemispherectomy, TPO, lobectomy, or corpus callosotomy, or who have children or loved ones who had those procedures in childhood;
- Adults 18+ who had childhood epilepsy surgery are invited to participate in self-advocacy, financial management, and employment workshops;
- A comprehensive gadget expo and resource fair, bringing you information on the latest products and services;
- The full conference package includes lunch each day (except Wednesday), Wednesday evening pizza party, Saturday night banquet, as well as afternoon free time to lounge by the pool or visit area resorts; and,
- Supervised kid camp for registered attendees ages 6 months –17 years at no additional charge*.
We hope that you enjoy what promises to be a wonderful event for the entire family. Please purchase your tickets as soon you can and book your hotel room as it helps us determine room capacity, banquet menus, and other logistics of the conference.
Jennifer Dempsey, Event Chair
Monika Jones, Program Chair
Nicole Gantz Murray, Expo and Sponsorship Chair
Sonya Woods, Volunteer Chair
*$75 per child donation requested.
The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the information herein without notice, at any time.